Love of my Life

Love of my Life
Happy moments... Praise God. Difficult moments... seek God. Quiet painful moments... Trust God. Every moment... Thank God.















June 25, 2010

Fun Week







Update from Lindz






It's been a good week. I had lunch with one of my favorite teachers from jr. high, Barb Green and my Mom's friend (and my friend), Mary Nelson. I saw my cousin Kelsie play a great game of B-ball (and they won!), spent the day with my Grandma and Grandpa Jackson on Friday... which also consisted of 3 hours at the pool. It was great fun. The highlight of my week was visiting Camp Wilderness in Lawson, MO. This is a camp I attended when I was younger, and I was also a counselor for many summers. This camp, the directors, and the counselors influenced who I am and it was there that I first excepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I've included a few photos from my camp visit. Jerry and all the other counselors - thank you for devoting your time to this camp and to the kids. Thank you to all the kids at camp for the wonderful poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment