Love of my Life

Love of my Life
Happy moments... Praise God. Difficult moments... seek God. Quiet painful moments... Trust God. Every moment... Thank God.















February 15, 2010

My support system


While I have many friends, I learned this past weekend that my best support will come from my brother and sister. Todd willingly traded rooms with me so I could be back upstairs, AND, he devoted the weekend to moving stuff and painting my room (which also included recruitment of some of his friends). My sister made it home (which I truly believe only happened because God interveened... there was a snow storm in Dallas resulting in most flights being cancelled) and Hannah helped me organize all my stuff. It was a bit embarrassing because I had collected so much crap over the years. Todd and Hannah, THANK YOU! I love you.


Here's a photo mom took before everyone headed back to school. Todd normally has hair on his head. This weekend he and his buddies went bald to show their love and support of a dear friend that is battling stage IV lymphoma. How cool is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment