Love of my Life

Love of my Life
Happy moments... Praise God. Difficult moments... seek God. Quiet painful moments... Trust God. Every moment... Thank God.















November 28, 2010

Lindsey Update

Lindsey made it through the night... today has been similar except the BP is so low that the machine will not register it.

Hannah is not returning to school until next semester. She only has a couple of weeks of classwork before finals. Todd returned to school this afternoon as it is much easier for him to get home if things change.

We know many people are checking in daily... we'll do our best to post daily updates.

Thank you for checking in.

3 comments:

  1. I continue to pray for Lindsey and family. I pray for strength for your family, and that God wraps Lindsey in his arms and takes her home.
    Dona

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete