Love of my Life

Love of my Life
Happy moments... Praise God. Difficult moments... seek God. Quiet painful moments... Trust God. Every moment... Thank God.















May 07, 2010

A little nervous this morning...

I have an MRI today and a follow-up appointment with Dr. Taylor. The MRI will help the Dr. and I evaluate the effectiveness of starting chemo again. For me it's a decision about do I fight this on my own and trust that God's will for me is greater than any medicine out there or do I go back on chemo to help slow down or stabilize the growth?

While I'm having good days, and enjoying doing things with my Mom and others, I also have terrible mornings and nights when I think about what is going on and what it really means for me. I know many prayers are occurring, all around the world. I know some of those have been answered. While I know that I will go to heaven, I wasn't planning on going anytime soon.

I hate watching what this is doing to my dad. Dad and I are like two fingers crossed together. We are very close. Please pray for my Dad. Give him strength to get through this crisis.

Thank you to Mary Nelson for coordinating a graduation celebration at my previous middle school. It was great seeing my teachers and my friends. The ice cream, the cards, the chance to visit with everyone was great! Mary - I've opened your "Hallelujah" card many times! I love the music cards! Oh, and in case you're reading this Blog for the first time, I'm graduating from UCM tomorrow! One major goal and milestone done!

No comments:

Post a Comment