Love of my Life

Love of my Life
Happy moments... Praise God. Difficult moments... seek God. Quiet painful moments... Trust God. Every moment... Thank God.















October 24, 2010

Football... Chiefs, MU, TCU




It's great to see and hear the bantering occurring in the Morris household about college teams. The picture is from an exchange of Facebook messages between Todd and Hannah.
The Tigers beat the Sooners last night; TCU beat the Airforce. What will that do to the rankings? With Todd at MU and Hannah at TCU it makes for some fun conversation... if only TCU would be invited to the big 12, then we would truly know.
Lindsey had a good day on Saturday. She joined me in the kitchen while I cooked most of the afternoon...my stress relief. Then she came back down for the first half of the MU game. Lindsey loves watching football. I'm hoping she'll feel up to watching the Chiefs today.
Hospice delivered an air mattress on Saturday which will help relieve pressure on the skin, thus reduce the possibility of bed sores.

Thanks for checking in! Go Chiefs, Tigers and Horned Frogs!

2 comments:

  1. look up raw foods
    it may be able to cure your cancer
    I, in fact, know a woman that did it
    her name is jane van benthusen
    facebook her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lindsey, You might not remember me, but I'm one of your coworkers here at HyVee. My name is Melody and you were there when I started. I just want to say how happy to see all the accomplishments that you have done this past year. You are an inspiration to alot of people who suffering the same case that you have and others cases. Keep on Smiling and always know that we all are pulling for you. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete