Love of my Life

Love of my Life
Happy moments... Praise God. Difficult moments... seek God. Quiet painful moments... Trust God. Every moment... Thank God.















September 02, 2010

Greg's Coming to Town!

Greg will be in town Labor Day weekend. His last visit home was July 5th. When I shared his visit with Lindsey last night she said "I'm excited, excited, excited."

As the hospice nurse told us yesterday, we're in a holding pattern right now. We saw a dramatic decline after the seizure this past weekend but no further decline has occurred.

Last night our friends from V's Italian Restaurant dropped off dinner - yummm... their lasagna is the best in town. Lindsey and I decided it was okay to treat ourself to not one, but two of their yummy brownies.

Enjoy time with friends and family this Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment