Love of my Life

Love of my Life
Happy moments... Praise God. Difficult moments... seek God. Quiet painful moments... Trust God. Every moment... Thank God.















April 29, 2010

Unique Wedding Gift - A Star for a Great Couple

This is so cool. Here's the note from my friends... Sara Tuttle and fellow Footsteps Counselors

In honor of your shining inspiration to each of us on your wedding day to Greg, this star will bring a ray of light to our darkest evenings just as you bring hope and love to each and every person you meet. Your faith in our Lord encourages all of us to become better followers of Jesus in every aspects of our life. As the campers gather at church camps around the world this summer and gaze into the night sky each and every one of them will be touched by this star sparkling in their direction and the testimony of the always smiling person who gave it a name. Congratulations to you and Greg. I wish you all the love and hope that a couple could share together.

So now I can say that I'm a real star!

Today was a good day for me. Not a great day for the income though. We had a garage sale and in eight hours I made about $150. You're thinking, that's not bad at 18 an hour but I had 20 hours of prep time. I had fun being the sales person, however I couldn't get anyone to purchase my carnival toy. Tonight I challenged Dad to a beer chug at the El Mazatlans and won (granted he had a little more beer left than I did). We laughed until Mom cried.

Tomorrow I meet with Dr. Taylor. Now that I'm thinking more clearly I'll be able to have a conversation that I can hopefully remember. I don't remember much from the last visit. I'm looking for the magic pill and I'm guessing she won't have this for me. It's very difficult because I want to be around for a long time. Its hard to think about me not being here with my family. okay.. enough sad talk.

Well, the count down is on to graduation day. 8 more days to graduation. 7 more days until Hannah comes home from Texas. 14 more days until the girls trip to Branson with my Grandmother Jackson, my aunts and cousins(Thank you Grandpa Jackson for funding the trip for us. I LOVE YOU. This is a trip we had planned before we were aware of the "return of the tumor") And, Greg just called and said he's coming to MO Memorial Day weekend. Of course I wanted him here this weekend but he has "duty".

If you're really into the star gazing thing, I can give you the coordinates to my star. Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment