Love of my Life

Love of my Life
Happy moments... Praise God. Difficult moments... seek God. Quiet painful moments... Trust God. Every moment... Thank God.















March 15, 2010

Bridal Shower and other misc updates





My Grandmother Morris hosted a lingerie shower for me on Sunday. It was great fun and I received a nice variety of things. Some that Greg will LOVE, and some that I can relax in around the house. Check out a few of the pictures my Dr. Grandpa Morris took.

I got my stitches out today and my head hurt some. So far, the treatments are going pretty good. I haven't gotten sick, my stomach feels fine, but my head does feel heavy and fuzzy. We called the nurse and I am suppose to continue the steriods.

I'm looking forward to getting away for a couple of days with my Mom and Sister. We're heading to the lake Wednesday night for a couple of days. There is something peaceful about the water... and something very fun about shopping at the Outlet Mall. We'll come home Friday just in time for Greg to arrive for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment