Love of my Life

Love of my Life
Happy moments... Praise God. Difficult moments... seek God. Quiet painful moments... Trust God. Every moment... Thank God.















March 29, 2010

Change in Meds




After a very stressful two weeks of major personality disorders, sleepless nights, and anger issues, the consultation with the doctor resulted in a change in meds. We have stopped the chemo and anti-seisures and we are only administering steriods and mild sedatives. We'll monitor sleep and mood swings. For Lindsey it's all about quality of life, not quantity. We agree. The Lindsey we lived with for the last 2 weeks was some stranger that showed up at our house.

Tonight was a little more normal with a nacho party in the study with Megan and Lindsey. All three of us chowed down and topped the meal off with ice cream. Lindsey actually joked with us. This was the good that we saw today. Megan - thank you for making time in your week to stop by and visit. You make the evening better. (ugh.. what will I do when you move to Hawaii?)

A friend also sent me the card I posted in this update. Laughter is good. Laughter is necessary. I laughed tonight as Lindsey gently toppled over while changing and then proceeded to turn around and moon me... stating, put this on the blog. I opted to go with a photo of the card.

Todd is home this week on Spring Break. Hannah flies home on Thursday evening. Greg will arrive Friday night. I'm looking forward to a full house and celebrating my Great Uncle Hal's 99th birthday on Saturday. It was great to see Lindsey joking this evening with Todd.. you can see the playfulness in her expression. We're praying that this is what we continue to see in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment